Today a Semi-Truck driver named Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos faces homicide charges after causing a crash that involved 28 cars, and killed 4 people. The incident occurred yesterday, Thursday 25th Apr. 2019 at 4:30 PM. The Cause: He slammed into many stopped cars during a traffic jam. Source: ABC News
Advertisements (Continue Reading Down Below)
M&C International News–Know Our Neighbors
- Mexico: In southern Mexico 1,300 mexican migrants broke out of their detention center. So far a majority of them have been returned, but 600 are still missing. Source: Yahoo News
- Canada: The Father of Alexandre Bissonnette–the man who committed a terrorist attack against a mosque–is now requesting for people to stop calling his son a “Terrorist”. The father, Raymond Bissonnette, claims that the label has caused harm to his family. However us here at The H2DI Group are gonna call it as we see it: Alexandre Bissonnette is a terrorist. I’m not a Muslim–and I’m not fan of them–but killing someone because of their religion is a horrible thing to do. Source: MSN
Verse Of The Day
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. –Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
There are always, and will always be miracles that God performs behind the scenes. What’s in the Bible may only be 1%, or less of what we know God has done.
Quote Of The Day
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. –Abraham Lincoln
Has there ever been a country that has lasted forever? Rome? Greece? Yes, they still exist, but they at the same time no longer exist. The country’s are still there, but are the Roman’s still there? Yes, genetically, but the true Roman’s aren’t. No country has lasted forever. However Maybe America will. We are stronger, and have more knowledge than other country’s. But we cannot last forever if we all keep arguing, and allowing horrible Bills too pass, and things to happen.
- Q: (As Of 2019) What’s The Worlds Most Expensive Car?
- A: Rolls-Royce Sweptail $13 Million Source: DigitalTrends
- Song: “Fade To Black” By Metallica
- Movie: Caddyshack 1980
- Date: April 26th 2019
- Author: R.S setter
- Edition #: 7