Before I formally begin this post, I would like to thank Tangiet Woods for nominating H2DI for the Vincent Ehindero award.
What Is The Vincent Ehindero Award?
The Vincent Ehindro award is one of many awards within the Blogosphere.
What Is A Blogging Award?
A Blogging award can be something as prestigious as a Webby, or it can be something informal which Bloggers can nominate each other for, with set requirements.
What Are The Requirements For Informal Blogging Awards?
Usually the requirements are simple: Answer a set number of questions, nominate another set of Bloggers, and ask them questions. If they choose to participate then they answer the questions, nominate more bloggers, and the cycle goes on. But in some cases they can differ.
What Are The Rules For The Vincent Ehindero Awards?
Answer 7 questions, nominate 7 people, and share the logo of the award. Also link back to the person who nominated you.
Answering The Questions:
I was asked seven questions:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How to you spend time relaxing?
- What country to you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- Which food is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- I was inspired by the idea that I could have some sort of impact with my blog.
- Sometimes I relax by watching TV, reading Satire, or playing with my dog, Koda.
- I live in the U.S. To be more precise: I live in Washington State, King County.
- My favorite blogging topics (Even though I don’t write about them much) are Short Stories, and Personal Essays.
- My favorite food would have to be the spooky Joe’s made by my Great Grandmother (Who is still alive BTW at age 98)
- This one is tricky… because of my Niche, and since most of my articles are several thousand (at least 1-2 thousand) words long I only post 1-2 times a week. However I spend at least 5 days a week writing those articles I publish.
- Great Cook? No. I’m terrible. Has your dog ever refused to eat something you’ve made? Mine has. At least I don’t have to worry about him stealing it off my plate…
- What Country Are You From?
- Are You Going/Did You Go To College?
- Do You Have Any Pets? If So, What Are Their Names?
- Do you know anyone who had/has Coronavirus?
- What Is Your Favorite Country?
- What Is Your Favorite Joke? (No matter how stupid it is)
- Whats Your Favorite TV Show?
If you choose to participate be sure to add the logo to your blog! 🙂
You Might Also Enjoy: The 400 Method, A Way To Gain & Increase Recurring Traffic & Revenue
Tip Your Writer
Tip Your Writer Here. Because Surprisingly Humans Need To Eat.
Summary: Nominated For The Vincent Ehindero Award
This post was last modified on April 12, 2020 8:56 PM